Visiting my parents is always like starting a quest. I always come back home with a full inventory of high-level spoils: like days’ worth of leftovers from a great dinner, wholesome produce, bottles of wine and homemade desserts.
And that bottle of extra virgin olive oil I’d been waiting for to go on sale.
And dishwashing soap.
And toothpaste, thanks mom I still have a few tubes of that but—
—no complaints. The hunger pangs that accompany my life of academia are magically gone.
- anonymousmutekittenssociety likes this
- chocolategoth likes this
- villiljos likes this
- consensualbuttflicking likes this
- slushymermaid666 said: Thank goodness you scored that Bag of Holding on the a few quests back. XD
- slushymermaid666 likes this
- plutodirt likes this
- jamesskaar said: can use the toothpaste to polish scratches out of your cd’s and gas mask lenses, mint scented cd’s, numms.
- hear-and-there said: haha i too just came back from a visit to my folks…and i’ve also a stock of food now nom nom
- muffystopheles likes this
- vickyvictorious likes this
- thevonhauslist likes this
- acidicfizz likes this
- magicbun likes this
- idontmakemonkeys likes this
- coffeeismyvice likes this
- lace-space likes this
- mylittlechickencroissant likes this
- madgirlslovetea likes this
- cokeshesays likes this
- goldcoastgoat likes this
- khymeira posted this